U7 - U16
The aim of the centre of excellence is to provide progression, opportunity and challenge to all players and coaches. We have created a unique opportunity for players to experience an academy like system in a fun and holistic manner. The centre of excellence has an official partnership with Huddersfield Town which will allow access to Showcase games alongside players potentially being offered trials for their academy.
The centre of excellence aims to create an environment where players can develop their footballing talent as well as developing as an individual. There is a large focus on developing the technical ability and tactical awareness of players through the training and games programme.
• There will be a trial process to identify players in each age group.
• The Games programme will be on a Sunday in the Northumberland Football League (ex Pinpoint). This would allow a player, if they wanted, to play both Saturday and Sunday and minimise disruption to existing teams.
• Training and Matchdays taken by professional coaches.
• One Strength and Conditioning session per week.
• Access to VEO for each game, players performance and match reports to provide analytical feedback.
COACHING & WEEKLY GAMES PROGRAMME
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
THE TRAINING WEAR
PlayerTEK is a revolutionary GPS tracking system used by a variety of professional clubs.
Players will have access to use PlayerTEK pods to view physical performances.
VEO is a revolutionary technology which allows games to be recorded without a cameraman. The software allows the user to capture the whole game.
Allowing players to analyse their own performance alongside creating highlight videos for scholarships.
Training will take place at the outstanding Downhill Football Hub. The facility boasts 3 full sized artificial grass pitches.
SIGNED FOR SUNDERLAND A.F.C
Chester-Le-Street United allowed me to develop the physical side of my game. This helped me progress into the professional game.
SIGNED FOR LIVINGSTON F.C.
Going into full time training allowed me to develop sides of my game which I was lacking. This enabled me to enhance these areas, ultimately helping me gain a professional contract.